Thursday, February 9, 2023

Harry's House


Harry's House

Harry Style's album "Harry's House" is one I cannot go a week without listening to. There is a song on the album for every mood and every occasion. Similarly, every song on this album, I can relate to in some way. Throughout this album Harry is writing about experiences in his own life dealing with family and relationships. The album begins with a few fun enthusiastic upbeat songs setting a joyful tone for its listeners. However, there is an abrupt switch in mood and tone when you reach track five and six. Track six (Matilda) in particular is one that often stands out to me the most and is my most listened to song on the album because I relate to lyrics heavily. The ending of the album circulates back to a more lighthearted tone. His music never fails to touch my heart. Every time I listen this album, I find a new appreciation for his lyricism and artistic ability. When given the opportunity to sit and listen to this album, I am reminded that it is okay to feel the hurt, which comes from family and relationships. 

I was able to listen Harry Style's vinyl album on my record player before bed on Tuesday night.
Thankful to have Spotify Premium to listen to Track six (Matilda) as often as I like. 
This Sunday Harry Styles won album of the year for his "Harry's House" album. I played this vinyl on repeat in order to support him for his great accomplishment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

No more Covid?

Japan plans to lift Covid-19 restrictions related to travel.   Since Covid began in early 2020 many restrictions were put in place withi...